Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Alaska Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

If I can't afford an attorney, should I plead not guilty at my arraignment and have one appointed?

It would be advisable to plead not guilty at your arraignment and have an …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

Is it legal for me to drive a rental car rented by a company that I'm interviewing with?

Good question. If your driver's license has been retsricted with respect to an ignition …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

Can my husband and I move to Canada if he has a DUI as well as a domestic abuse on his record?

A criminal record will negatively affect your ability to immigrate to Canada. In …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago