Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Alabama Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

Can I get a DUI record sealed

 In most states you can not have a charge expunged or sealed unless you …


Law Offices Of John R. Bernardo III answered 2 years ago

Is it a mandatory year in jail with a fourth DUI arrest or is it possible to receive less time?

A fourth DUI in Alabama is a Class C  felony which carries a fine …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Can an unconscious and seriously injured accident victim, who is not yet under arrest, be given a blood test in the hospital?

Yes, they can be given the blood test, on two different grounds: 1) Medical necessity--it …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

Does my husband legally have to stay in rehab for the length of program if his sentence is only 6 months?

Best answer is don't risk violating a court order.  Even though the probation may …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago