Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Wyoming Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Can juvenile records be used against you when you're over the age of 18?

Under the laws of all states in this country, juvenile records are sealed and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

If my son is under investigation for the distribution of illegal drugs which he supposedly sold on 2 occasions to a CI, why have they not arrested him?

Several possibilities exist: 1) They are still investigating and will arrest him--they're just not ready. 2) …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

Can a store press hoplifting charges if ithas no proof?

If you indeed are suspected of shoplifting and the story is able to tell …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What are my rights regarding a search of my vehicle?

Generally, any search requires a warrant unless it falls within one of the enumerated … answered 6 years ago