Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Wyoming Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Is there a statute of limitations on a warrant for bad checks?

Once an arrest warrant has been issued for the arrest of a person, there …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Is it a violation of my constiutional rights if an officer enters my house without permission from me?

Typically the police need a warrant to search your home, but when the police …

Law Office Of Kevin Bessant & Associates answered 6 years ago

Will my possession convictions go away after I turn 18?

It would be helpful if you put the actual sections that you pled guilty …

Law Office Of Richard Southard answered 6 years ago