Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Wyoming Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Can I get a misdemeanor marijuana possession/interference charge dropped if the proper protocol was not followed by the police

This would most likely not be grounds for dismissal: they smelled marijuana, which means …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 14 days ago

Can juvenile records be used against you when you're over the age of 18?

Under the laws of all states in this country, juvenile records are sealed and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago