Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Washington Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

If someone used your name and the state issued a warrent for a crime that you did not do, can you sue the state?

No, why would you be able to sue the state? They did nothing wrong, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

Can a judge change a resentencing hearing to a show cause hearing at the resentencing date?

It is legal--it is even required. A show cause hearing is required, so that …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 12 months ago

Is a lawyer needed for Class 2 trespassing?

A Class 2 trespass is a misdemeanor, so it is potentially punishable by days, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 12 months ago

Can I be charged for selling an item I recieved as payment for services, that were not completed

If you can demonstrate (if needed), such as with emails or text messages, that …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago