Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Virginia Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Can any portion of a minimum guideline sentence be suspended?

A "minimum sentence" is exactly what it sounds like: the minimum that someone who is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 months ago

Were my civil rights violated if a subpoena was mistakenly served to me at gunpaoint?

It is not grounds to not honor the subpoena, since you were served in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

How do I drop a domestic abuse charge?

The fact is that it is up to the prosecutor and not the alleged …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 12 months ago

Can a convicted felon be charged with possession of a firearm because of fingerprints found on a gun not in their actual possession

Yes, the felon can be charged on this basis. Fingerprints are highly reliable,  very …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago