Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Vermont Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

What happens if someone is sentenced to house arrest but they do not have a residence?

If you are sentenced to house arrest, typically you have to provide Pre-Trial Services, …

Law Office Of Kevin Bessant & Associates answered 7 years ago

What happens if someone accused of domestic violence gets married while on parole to somone that they are not suppossed to see?

If your fiance' is now incarcerated for domestic violence, hopefully he has a criminal …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What is the statute of limitations for filing a criminal charge?

Different states have different statute of limitations for the district attorney's office to file …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Under whar conditions will the state not prosecute a case of child molestation?

I am so sorry for your situation.  May I suggest that you seek help in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago