Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New US Virgin Islands Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

What is can I do if I want to recant my court testimony but am afraid of being charged with perjury?

Oh my goodness.  May I strongly suggest that you seek out legal help on …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago