Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Puerto Rico Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

How can I seal and expunge my federal criminal record?

Here is the issue: there is not one set of laws on the Federal …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What are my rights if I was served a search warrant in a language that I cannot understand?

The fact that you do not understand the contents of the warrant will not …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What crime have I committed if I stole cash from my employer - larceny or embezzlement?

The charge will be embezzlement because as a cashier the money was coming into …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago