Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New North Dakota Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if my son was charged with child abuse but the baby was not hurt in any way?

Your son is in a serious and unfortunate situation. He needs to immediately consult …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What to do if my license is suspended in another state for 2nd degree trespass and failure to appear on that charge?

Don't believe so-- in fact, if you are arrested in Mass for whatever reason, …

McKinley Law Group answered 6 years ago

If I have been charged with a misdemeanor petty theft, how can I keep this out of the meda?

The best way to try and resolve the matter and keep it from the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What does a "complaint with affidavit" mean in basic terms?

A "complaint with affidavit" means in the criminal law area that a third party …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago