Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New New Mexico Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

How do I turn myself in for a crime I did but that someone else got blamed for?

You *could* do it as easily as contacting the police and explaining the situation …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago