Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Hampshire Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Can I be arrested if my friend is seen using a stolen credit card and I'm seen in the store with him?

If there is evidence to believe you were complicit in the offense, you maty … answered 6 years ago

What does it mean when a judge puts a cap on your sentencing?

A “cap” means that the judge will …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Will my fiance be able to parole out to my apartment and live with me?

Whether or not your boyfriend will be allowed to reside with you and your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What can I do if over the weekend I was being stupid and got arrested for malicious damage to a motor vehicle, "RSP" and larceny?

Hello. I urge you with no delay to seek private attorney assistance and counsel. …

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC answered 7 years ago