Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

How do you get a public defender?

At her first court appearance/arraignment she needs to tell the judge that she can …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 6 years ago

If I wasn't arrested but was charged with disorderly conduct, am I at risk for going to jail?

It is not possible to answer the question without a review of the charge, … answered 6 years ago

If I'm a 16 year old male and got caught shoplifting, can I get the offense taken away since I'm a first-time offender?

Depending on the court's policies in your City and State, a Diversion Program may …

Schlimmer Law, LLC answered 6 years ago

What to do if my boyfriend is up on felony intimidation charges?

Given the difficult situation that your significant other has found himself in due to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

When does the statue of limitations start running on a misdemeanor?

The statute of limitations begins running on the date the offense is committed.  The … answered 6 years ago