Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Maine Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Is it wiser to try to over turn a 5 years old conviction for a petty crime or to file for a pardon?

I am unsure why you were denied counsel but you may wish to revisit …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago