Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Maine Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if I was convicted of a misdemeanor 9 years ago and the record was "sealed/filed" after 2 years?

Unless the conviction that you have written about was expunged where the conviction no …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago