Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Indiana Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

do i need to do a motion to modify to get my child support dropped from when i was in prison

In many states in order to get your child support or spousal support modified …

Law Offices Of Robert Pellinen answered 10 years ago

If someone was stabbed during a drug deal gone bad. Would the victim be prosecuted as well and was there a crime committed a t all?

Well, the person stabbed could also be charged.  Yes, there were multiple crimes committed …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago