Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New DC Criminal Defense Legal Questions & Answers

Is it legal for a sober man to have sex with an intoxicated woman?

It was rape. If someone is in a condition, such as due to drunkenness, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

If I was associated with theft over 2 years ago but missed my court date, what do I do about the warrant that was then issued?

You will need to deal with since warrants do not expire. What you will need to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

Does your probation officer have to notify you if you're being investigated on a new offense?

No, the probation office is not legally obligated to let you know if you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

How can a 7 year old criminal record be expunged or sealed for employment purposes?

The best way to ascertain whether or not a criminal conviction that is seven …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago