Ask a Business Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Hawaii Business Legal Questions & Answers

How do I get my money back after I bought a vehicle that was under false pretense?

You can sue your co- worker for fraud. Fraud is the intentional misrepresentation of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 months ago

Do I need insurance if I have my online personal training client sign a release of liability and informed consent prior to working with me?

Yes, you definitely need insurance. A release, etc. can protect from the normal injuries …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago