Ask a Collections And Debt Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Idaho Collections And Debt Legal Questions & Answers

If a collector failed to validate a debt and has now filed a complaint in court, what do I do?

If you have been served with a summons and complaint, you obviously have been …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago