Ask a Collections And Debt Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Delaware Collections And Debt Legal Questions & Answers

Can a company consolidate open accounts and add to a court ordered judgement?

One needs to see what happened here but generally sepaking, no, they can not. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

How long does a lender have to pursue deficiency judgment on HELOC?

The laws of the state where you entered into the equity line of credit …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Can a creditor come after me and my husband's wages at the same time?

Yes, they can.  However, they can only collect the amount due.  In other words, …

Law Office Of Trevor A. Clement, LLC answered 7 years ago

What to do about money owed to the IRS by someone who has died?

If your brother dies with or without a Will or trust, his estate needs …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago