Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New South Dakota Bankruptcy Legal Questions & Answers

Do I have to have all of my paystubs from my last emplyer to go bankrupt or can I file bankruptcy by just having a few of them so they …

The bankruptcy schedules (forms) include an income and expense declaration.  Recent pay stubs from …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

If I have a judgement on someone filing bankruptcy, can I file for a claim on his current employment wages?

For a standard civil judgment, if he's already filed, then almost certainly not. An …

Duffy Law, LLC answered 8 years ago

Can my parents file for Chter 7 if they are both disabled?

Your parents can file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.  The fact that they are disabled …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago