Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New South Carolina Bankruptcy Legal Questions & Answers

If my husband and I filed a Chapter 13 mid-year last year, will we get to keep our tax refund this year or will they take it?

If you and your spouse filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy reorganization filing and the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

If my husband and I are considering bankruptcy, is any way possible to keep our home?

Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a chance for you to stop any pending foreclosure proceedings, …

Law Office Of Timothy J. Trott answered 7 years ago

What should I do if my credit union doesn't want to sign my reaffirmation agreement because the terms are different than original contract?

Very little that you can do.  A reaffirmation is a voluntary agreement.  Neither you …

Law Offices Of Terence Fenelon answered 8 years ago