Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Nebraska Bankruptcy Legal Questions & Answers

Who do I report bankruptcy fraud to?

Definitely improper. If you are one of the creditors, you can challenge the discharge …

Janet Martin Attorney At Law answered 7 years ago

If moved from one state to another 9 months ago, which state bankruptcy exemptions will apply?

The state in which you are filing bankruptcy is the same state whose bankruptcy …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

What to do if I'm being sued by a creditor after filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

Well, you really messed this one up.  This is the reason why an attorney …

Siegel & Siegel, P.C. answered 8 years ago

Can I use the homestead exemption if I am the only person living in my home?

First, it depends on the laws of whatever state's exemption laws apply in your …

Mark J. Markus, Law Offices Of answered 8 years ago