Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Kansas Bankruptcy Legal Questions & Answers

If I filed a Chapter 13 and want to convert to a Chapter 7, will I lose my car?

If you have paid off your car and do not owe any money on …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

Can I file for divorce while still waiting on the final discharge notice for our bankruptcy?

You can always file for divorce.  The divorce should no effect on the on … answered 6 years ago

What to do if my father just passed away and mom has to file bankruptcy?

When someone is in the middle of a bankruptcy, they can not give anything …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 6 years ago

Can the state garnish my wages for owed taxes after I have filed Chapter 7?

Most likely. There are some dischargability and timing issues in relation to your situation. …

Kansas City Bankruptcy Attorneys Walden & Pfannenstiel, LLC answered 6 years ago