Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Delaware Bankruptcy Legal Questions & Answers

What happens to my mortgage and home if they are still in my ex wife's name and she declares bankruptcy?

If it is in your ex-wife's name only and she is still living there, …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 5 years ago

Is there an organization that offers free legal services for low income or disabled residents?

You have several possible options. First of all, see if your local Legal Aid …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

Can a 10 year old state tax debt be included in a Chapter 7 matrix in a bankruptcy filing?

Generally, bankruptcy will not protect you from a tax debt and you would not …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago

Should I send a copy of my DPOA to a debt collector?

Just send a letter explaining things.  You don't want to be giving out legal …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 years ago