Ask a Auto Accidents Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New South Dakota Auto Accidents Legal Questions & Answers

If my son took my car without permission and totalled it because he was overserved at a bar, what are my rights?

Many states have what are called "Dram Shop" laws which can make an establishment responsible for …

Timiney Law Firm answered 6 years ago

What is the liability of an owner if another person drives and insures the vehicle and then is in an accident?

The owner of a vehicle can always be held liable for any damages that …

Timiney Law Firm answered 6 years ago

Who is liable for the road ditch right of way?

If the township trenched a right of way and this is an easement, then …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

How do I withdraw a guilty plea without an attorney or find an attorney that won't cost more than the ticket?

The best way to try and get your guilty plea concerning no insurance reset …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

If I'm being sued for an accident that was caused by a medical condition, what can I do that will help my case?

You should respond to the lawsuit (the lawsuit is the Complaint attached to the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago