Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do about the violation of a court order?

Question Details:

Subject to final divorce decree I was awarded possession of all vehicles registered in my name. This included a car and a small utility trailer, as well as a list of personal possessions. Items were to be removed 10 months ago. The personal possessions were removed. By verbal agreement the trailer remained on the property for the winter. When spring arrived I called my ex to arrange pickup but she has denied me access, going back on her word. I have offered on several occasions I have broached this issue with her and recommended using mediation to resolve the issue.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.