What can we do if my son has to felonies for drunk driving but he wasn't driving?

Question Details: A friend was and was pulled over. Before the police came to the car his friend slipped out through passenger side and left my son. My son had to open window to officers on driver's side, which made him guilty. Now my son has 2 criminal records that he didn't deserve. He's been charged and his career ended. What can I do to reverse this? I want to sue the parents of this child who endangered others and left my son to pay for his mess.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.