What to do if I was convicted of a DUI 5 years ago but did not finish my substance abuse classes?

Question Details: I paid all fines and did my jail time but didn't finish the program; I then moved out of the county and pushed it to the back burner. I have an FTA for this and I was wondering what I should do to before going to the court?

Stan Helinski / McKinley Law Group Answered 5 years ago | Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.