Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do if I received a DUI almost 2 years ago and totaled both my vehicle along with another vehicle?

Question Details: Since it was my first DUI I was given the opportunity to be a part of a pretrial diversion program. However,I stopped fulfilling the requirements shortly after I enrolled in the program. I desperately need my license back. Even a limited license for work and school would be great. I'm not quite sure how to go about doing so in the state of Louisiana. I understand I need to schedule another court date but I cannot go to jail and miss school. Do I need a lawyer? and is there a possibility they will re-enroll me in the program?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.