Can a judge change my sentence if I did not complete my probation due to a lack of funds?

Question Details: I got a 1st offense dropped down to "physical control". I didn't have to do jail time and I still was able to drive with a license. The court ordered me to do a 3 day intervention program. My court date is in 11 days and I've yet completed the program because of a lack of money. Can the judge change the plea back to an OVI because I didn't do what I was suppose to or will they sentence me to a 3 days in jail.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.