Is there any help for me if I cannot afford to pay my student loans back?

Question Details: I don't work because I have a child and my husband only works part-time. It would be pointless for me to work because I would only be working to pay daycare. Is there anyway to file on this? I paid my payments until I just couldn't anymore. I got an associates degree and owe over $24,000. When I said I would do the student loans the advisor told me my payments wouldn't be more than $50 when I got out of school and they went into repayment I had 2 different loans from 2 different places with payments over $100.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.