I am starting an escort service and need to know what kind of taxes iI have to do.

Question Details: My partner and I are starting an escort business. I went to the occupational liscenses and they said I do not need to receive a business liscence as long as I am outside the city limits. Do I need to register with the state for a ficticious name? Also what kind if any records should I keep on my employees and my business?

David Slater Answered 8 years ago | Contributor
Keith J. Kanouse / Kanouse & Walker, P.A. Answered 8 years ago | Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.