Does the hong kong police commercial crime department haev the rights to freeze my account money without giving me proof?

Question Details: My account was frozen at hangseng bank in hong kong. after about a year , i decided to find out what happened. it toook me a year because i had a lot of problems after my account was frozen. I contacted the commercial crime department in hong kong and they decided to begin investigating the problem and asked that i send them documents of which i did. my account was an offshore account and it was closed because they said it was involved in money laundry activities. I asked them to allow me to know who set this case against me and they said they cant tell me. I need proof from the other side.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.