Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

child custody

Question Details: When I left my husband, I moved out of state with our two children for a while because my sister offered us a place to stay. I moved back to Oklahoma because I wanted my kids to see thier father more often, but the move was a spur of the moment decision. Therefore, I let my husband have physical custody while I looked for work and a home. I now have a two bedroom apartment with my boyfriend, and I am working full time as a waitress. However, my husband wants the kids to live with him so they can go to the school he wants them to go to. What are the chances of me having physical custody?

G. Scott Ray, Esq. / Scott Ray Law Firm Answered 10 years ago | Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.