Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776


Question Details: my girlfriend, who has lived here in missouri pretty much the last 4 years, says she is going to leave and go back to arkansas with my son...we have lived with my parents in missouri since March of 08 and he was born here in missouri. October of 08 and has resided with us in my parents house since he was born...Can she legally leave with my son and go back to Arkansas? She is wanting to leave cuz she is upset with me...not because she is getting transferred or anything job related...she hasn't worked since March of 08...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.