Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Who do I sue regarding an accident in which I suffered injuries?

Question Details: I was in a car truck accident and I was the passenger. A semi-truck back into my friend's truck on the passenger side where I was sitting. The truck driver did not have permission to drive the truck nor was he covered by their insurance company. I suffered injury which led to medical treatment. I have lumbar stenosis and it was agitated by the accident. I still suffer from this injury, cannot sit along time, nor stand or walk for some distance. I eventually quit my job; I was a bus driver. Who do I sue - the driver's insurance company, the semi-truck's insurer or both?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.