What steps do we need to take in order for my wife to become a U.S. citizen?

Question Details: My wife Is from Pakistan and last year we got married. We have never physically met in person before. In Pakistan its legal to get married through Skype, so we got married through skype. She is a Christian and in Pakistan "Religious Minorities" don't have to get their marriage certificate registered with the country of Pakistan but if it will be required in order for her to become a U.S. citizen, then we will do it in order for it to be a "legal marriage". They just need for the Local Church Leader to preform the marriage and fill out the marriage certificate, along with 2 witnesses, and the bride and groom. So we had our marriage ceremony through skype, and the church leader, the 2 witnesses and my wife filled out and signed our marriage certificate about 9 months ago, then my wife sent the marriage certificate to me through the mail and I also signed my name. According to the laws in Pakistan, we are legally married although we never met in person before. Now what do we need to do? What steps physical and legal do we need to take now in order for my wife to get a marriage visa, come to America, and become a U.S. citizen?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.