Which option is the quickest, easiest and the most convenient to use regarding immigration?

Question Details: I'm a Colombian physics teacher who has a Colombian equivalent to a bachelor degree called Pregrado. My wife is a chemistry teacher, she has a masters degree from a Colombian university too. I also have a 14 year old son who is in the Colombian equivalent to an American 9th grade. We want to immigrate to the U.S., so we first thought of my sister, whos an U.S naturalized citizen to petition for us with a family petition form. Then we thought of calling some schools there where my sister lives and make ourselves hired so we could ask for an EB-2 visa. We also looked up some J-1 programs for teachers but they are only 3 years long, so we thought about the adjustment of status by asking for the same EB-2 visa there in the U.S.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.