What legal rights do I have if I am employed by a physician who unsuccessfully treated and diagnosed me for the neck condition that is making me unable to work?

Question Details: I have arthritis and injury to C1 and C2 vertebrae. The physician I work unsuccessfully treated me and said nothing was wrong. After getting the diagnosis from a physician of my choosing, the physician I am employed by has increased my workload to the point where I cannot perform my job. What legal recourse or rights do I have?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.