What happens if the legal paperwork received has the incorrect middle name?

Question Details: I was arrested for a crime and served about 2 days in jail before getting out on bond. Prior to, I received a stack of papers with me as the defendant where in most they address me with my full name but they have one of my middle names completely incorrect. I have 2 middle names, Scott Mitchell but they have it as Scott Michael.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.