Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do if I feel that I was wrongly fired?

Question Details: I started having seizures 5 months ago while I slept. I would for a temp agency for another company. That was bringing me on full-time. They had me do a physical and corporate found out about my seizures and denied me going on full-time and let me go from working for them as a temp. I worked there for 8 months. My temp agency refused to find me another assignment until I got a work release. So I went to my primary care to get a work release and she refused due to that she was not a neurologist. She sent me an appointment for as so as she could to see a neroluist. It was a 2 month wait. I applied for unemployment but I keep getting denied. I have see a neurologist that diagnosed me with epilepsy but they don't know what causes it. They gave me a work release with restricts including not climbing higher then 3 ft and not lifting more then 20 pound or work around or with heavy equipment. I still have not been able to find another job and it has been month with out an income. I got food stamps but I ran out of my saving and lose my place of living and jumping family member to family member trying to get a job. I have call lawyer offices trying to see if I even have a case. However, never get calls back. I need to know if I have a case and what I need to do.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.