Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What can I do regarding unpaid commissions?

Question Details: Briefly, I have been selling high priced products for another 2 person owned company for the past 10 years. Then, 5 years ago, they essentially stopped paying me commissions. Since I developed a friendship with the owner and foolishly trusted him, I continued selling his products. Originally he had financial issues but for the past 2 years, he has refused to address the non-payment of the commissions. I have various documents that show he wanted me to sell his products with the intention of paying me a commission. I really don't have a legal, written contract with him so do I have an legal recourse to securing the commissions owed roughly 50k?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.