Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

What is the law regarding traveling with advance parole?

Question Details: I am married to an American citizen and currently in a process for I-485. I have an approved advance parole and working authorization. I have on my record a PC-594a. I have completed my punishment from court and have my disposition certificate. Is it safe to travel abroad without my wife and come back to the U.S.? Do I need to provide the immigration a reason for my travelling? Does it have to be an emergency?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.