Should I contest my late father's Will?

Question Details: My late father's Will states in the event my mother predeceases him, which she did, he gives, devises and bequeaths all of his estate to his beloved daughters then names the 4 of us. One of the daughters named is a stepdaughter. She only lived in my father's/our home for 6 years from age 12 to age 18. Adoption was never discussed and she never went by my father's name. As a married adult she contacted her absentee biological father and formed a relationship with him and his 2 sons and their mother. She was named as an heir in his will, but not in her step-mother's will. I am certain the attorney preparing my mother and father's wills was not aware that one daughter was a step-daughter. Their Wills are identical with the exception of the change of names and relationships where appropriate (i.e., beloved wife to beloved husband, Jean to Donald, she to he, etc.). Since the attorney was not aware of the situation, she did not have the opportunity to explain to my father that his will did not have to be identical to my mother's and that he had options. My mother's mindset was always we have four daughters or 4 girls. They went to have their will made and did not realized it would actually be 2 separate documents - 1 in each of their names. My father never realized that his Will could have been different from my mother's by leaving his estate to his 3 biological daughters. Since my stepsister is listed by name as a daughter, is there any grounds to contest the Will?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.