How can I obtain roof of my birth if I was born abroad in a country that is currently not stable and the birth certificate my parents got is probably long destroyed or unavailable to be requested from said country?

Question Details: I am a naturalized citizen who was born abroad. For a bunch of reasons that I probably don't need to mention, I need to get a birth certificate. How would I do it? Is there even a replacement birth certificate that I could obtain from the U.S. that would satisfy any need for a birth certificate? Like just something that says my parents' names and my own and that I was born in said country?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.