Can child support be amended if my wife will be co-habitating with her girlfriend?

Question Details: I recently went through a divorce. The court determined the child support payments I need to make to my wife based on my income and hers. Now I find out that she has been dating a woman for sometime before the divorce and now plans to have her move in with her and my son who is 13. As they are in a committed relationship and she will be living with my ex-wife, does the girlfriend's income count towards the total household income with my ex-wife's and should the child support payments I am making be adjusted due to this information?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.