If my daughter has an American father but we are divorced, can she still be naturalized?

Question Details: Her father has been living in CA for 4 years prior to that in Mexico since he was born he holds American and Mexican passports. My daughter and I live in Mexico I am Mexican and I want her to study junior high school in UT. During this stay is it possible for her to get naturalized without living with his father but having him as his sponsor? What are the options she has to make this legal?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.