Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

How to make a company complete a job that has already been paid for?

Question Details: I hired and paid company to replace A/C duct work in my home, however the duct work failed. The company came back and said the job done in my house was all wrong. Apparently, the man who designed my project was on drugs and they were having to redo other projects that he supervised. This supervisor has since been fired. The company did a temporary repair and now have completely disappeared. It's been weeks and they don't answer their phone or return calls. Also, while doing the temporary repair they put a large hole in my ceiling. I don't know what to do. I've already paid $5,000.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.